Music Venue, Nightclub, Bar
412 Congress Ave (btwn 4th & 5th St.)
Austin, TX 78701
- PS the roof is amazing.
- FREE Salsa Lessons every Tues @ 9PM; No Cover before 9:30PM
- Head to the rooftop bar and lounge for some nice views of Austin.
- Awesome spot
- Terakaft playing here on the 13th at SxSW 2013. Check out their jams on Spotify: http://spoti.fi/15W7OWo
- This is an amazing place! Different rooms that all have separate moods. Make sure to check out the rooftop, you wont be disappointed.
- Free Salsa lessons on Tuesday's at 9pm!
- Go on a Tuesday night and Salsa dance with strangers.
- Longest stairs in Austin. Worth it.
- You can spy the rooftop bar from the street. Hike up a few flights of stairs and you won't be disappointed! It's beautiful up there... elegant yet cozy. And of course, there's an incredible view.
- @vertmob in the house...
- Something 4 everyone - Love to dance? Go downstairs, Like to feel "VIP"? Check out middle room. Love to party? Go upstairs! Like to exercise? Climb the steps! SXSW parties going on here www.do512.com
- Push past the bar and head up to the rooftop for a good time and some Lone Stars.
- Increase your douchebag status by frequenting here
- Happy Hour Tuesday - Friday = $3 Margaritas, Domestic Beer, Cosmos, & Wine
- Really great rooftop bar.
- Ask the doorman for fireworks
- Club, rooftop, and foremost staff and owners are best in the ATX. Have Shay make you her "Cucumber" special drink with a Lone Star and enjoy. Ande sent you!
- Brave the stairs and enjoy the view on one of the most comfortable rooftop terraces downtown. They combine a breathtaking view with cushioned, laid-back seating, and music.
- Rooftop deck has great view of the city. Downstairs has a cool, intimate vibe. Awesome spot.