Sparks Street Mall
Plaza, Shop, Mall
Sparks St (btwn Elgin St & Lyon St)
Ottawa, ON K1P 5T9
- Great place to enjoy buskers, ribfest and other festivals!
- Dies at night. Gives off a haunted amusement park vibe in the pm
- Bring your walking shoes, sunglasses and umbrella so you are prepared for any thing because the mall is blocks long with guided tours of Ottawa at one end and the currency museum at the other end.
- Nice, place to have a stroll, sit on a bench and enjoy people watching ;-)
- Good stores to shop at! Even though labeled a Pedestrian Street, many cars seems to use it as a shortcut to reach Metcalfe Street & O'Connor Street, so be careful if Hearing Impaired!
- Nice atmosphere, love the terrasse in the middle, amazing on a beautiful day
- Fun little street to shop away an afternoon on. Tons of souvenir stores.
- Buskers, ribfest, poutinefest... this mall is best for all the special events that are put on there. The mall itself could use some work.
- Fire eating buskers like to spit.
- There will be a New Year's Eve party here to bring in 2013. The Arkells are said to be performing! Given that Ottawa is pretty dull for NYE, it's a great initiative that the Mall is spearheading!
- Check out the bookstore u'll find starwars' characters' watches for kids made by Lego;)