1109 Highland Rd (at Julia Street)
Baton Rouge, LA 70802
- The bartenders are HOT!
- Buy a PBJ- a PBR and a shot of Jameson for only $5!
- Great time! Fabulous cosmo! The bartenders rock!
- yay spanish moon!
- Cheap drinks & some of the best new indie bands from across the nation and if you like ghost stories, ask about the flying glassware. TW 's Spanish Moon!
- the new dj for eighties night is terrible. seven thumbs down.
- Keep an eye on their band schedule. They get decently big bands here pretty frequently.
- The Winning bomb: Blue Moon, Jger and Goldschlager. Tastes like Big Red. You're welcome.
- $2 High Life can't be beat.
- Hungry after a night of drinking? I suggest Louie's!
- I haven't been here in about 8 years. I think there's new paint and they eliminated the vomit smell.
- Spanish Moon has cheap drinks, good bands, and a signature vomit smell in the corner. Play some pool upstairs before the show.
- Been a long time, but the band Speak Easy was nice.
- Pineapple amaretto sour
- Dead Animals!...live.
- Ask for a Vegas Bomb
- Buy me a beer!!!
- EISLEY @ The Spanish Moon! w/ NORCIO and Cohen & The Ghost. The Lone Star state's favorite indie-pop band, Eisley,is headlining it's first show in Baton Rouge at The Spanish Moon with support from