- This is my favorite bar in Belfast. Second floor is the best spot!
- Bartenders know their stuff
- Fairly tiny, but the Dark and Stormy's are great!
- Great pub, lovely staff, savage atmosphere.
- Just don't sit near the toilet.
- Upstairs bar is awesome. Great music and drinks
- Head here after a gig at the Black Box and get a dark and stormy into ya
- One of the best pubs in Belfast.
- Great spot for a yummy cocktail!
- Nice cosy little pub
- cozy little bar. loved it. awesome spot for a chill drink.
- Has the best playlist - a drinkers bar
- Dark & Stormy is really good! Skipper rum, ginger ale and angostura bitter... Go dark today!
- Great wee bar - dab for a sunday afternoon. Great chilled out music,friendly staff & good food. One of my favourite bars.
- The Spaniard is a narrow bar and restaurant, spread over three floors, in the heart of the now bustling Cathedral Quarter.
- My favourite little watering hole in Belfast. Home of the Rum Club (about 20 varieties of rum available). Decent food available til late