- Get fast pass
- Don't die
- Always sit in the back! You'll catch air about 2/3 through!
- Epic flights to the outer dimensions provided daily by Space Mountain.
- Ghost galaxy!!!!!!!
- Try riding it intoxicated. It's pretty fun.
- Space Mountain = Instant Joy
- During Halloweentime, they ruin the ride by adding a dumb fire ghost and changing the music. Awesome the rest of the year!
- Get there first thing the morning - get a fast pass, and then hop in line. You'll be able to basically ride it twice in a row
- Don't stand up or you'll get decapitated :(
- the wait time for this ride is always 40 minutes or more. I suggest grabbing a fast pass.
- Don't close your eyes.
- After you ride, have your camera ready to snap a shot of the monitor with your action photo displayed. that is, unless you decide to buy a photo package...
- Be nice to the Cast Members!
- If you're asked to do something, do it! They're not being rude, just trying to keep the ride from breaking down!
- Why waste time asking for the front when you can catch major whiplash in the back. It's almost like the car comes off the track! Sheer awesomness!
- Look for the hidden Mickey in the speakers on the ride!
- Opened in 1977, this iconic attraction was built 15 feet below ground to make sure it would fit the existing scale of Disneyland park's other structures, and took over a million man hours to complete.
- Sit in the back for less hang time & a way better, faster, awesome ride!
- The picture comes after the left turn.