4950 N World Dr (Magic Kingdom Tomorrowland)
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830
- If you're not a midget, watch your head. It's known to decapitate people.
- Please don't poop in your rocket.
- Space Mountain is one of Disney World's top 7 thrill rides! Learn more at OrlandoInformer.com by clicking the "more info" link.
- If you watch the videos on the ceiling, some of the asteroids are actually chocolate chip cookies.
- Please don't get a Fastpass.
- Go at night while everyone is fixated on the fireworks display 15 mins wait! The new version is super fun!!
- Atrao deliciosa!!! Demais!!! Nada muito radical mas com bastante adrenalina!!! Super recomendo!!!
- Awesome coaster.!
- Great place to hide out if it's super hot or raining
- Single file seating! Omg figure it out!
- Play the new games inside the queue!
- Single file seating. 1 person per seat. 6 people per rocket. Everest goes 40MPH, Rock n Roller Coaster goes 60MPH but Space only goes 27MPH. Doesn't go backwards, upside down, or straight down.
- The lines really arent even that bad...
- If you have back problems, Space Mountain may not be for you. Try Splash Mountain or Big Thunder Mountain Railroad instead (still a bit rough though).
- tima atrao para quem quer um pouco de adrenalina no Magic Kingdom!
- always the best one
- Love Space Mountain! You do have to hit first thing in the morning (when the park opens), use FastPass, or take advantage of Extra Magic Hours!
- If you start playing the games and you don't notice the line moving, whole families will cut in front of you.
- If your kid is too short, don't argue. It's for his/her own safety. Calling a manager isn't gonna make your kid taller. BTW, the decapitation story IS NOT TRUE. Let it die already.
- Find "Eris" on new Solar System maps in the queue. Shout "fnord!"