Hyperspace Mountain (飛越太空山)
Hong Kong Disneyland
Penny's Bay, Hong Kong
- On the last tunnel, raise your arms and put a funny face. Ready for the pic!
- Funny that they have the "last-chance-to-exit" sign before the actual departure. Must be really hard for some.
- It's like a scary roller-coaster ride in the dark. Don't take young children in... Maybe from 12-14 years old onwards...
- It is thrilling, but not as thrilling as battlestar galactica in USS..
- THE BEST RIDE EVER!!
- The best!!!!
- Get yourself a fast pass and skip the queues. One pass per entry ticket!
- Bir X-Wing e binin ve Tie Fighter larlarla karanlk uzayn derinliklerindeki savaa katln. ok yksek sratli ve karanlkta keskin dnlerin olduu roller coaster. Muhteem bir deneyim.
- This is the old space mountain rejiggered to be Star Wars themed, a little scary for small kids but thrilling because of the high-G turns in the dark.
- Get there early to ride it as many times as possible. Unlimited free Fast Pass also.
- Amazing game should try it
- A "rollercoaster within a 360 dome shaped theater" featuring a Star Wars themed environment will surely bedazzle Star Wars fans (and non-fans). Not for the faint-hearted, be sure to try this ride!
- Seems there is NO single ride now, still amazing ride! Enjoy!
- Muy oscuro. Ademas est en cantones. No Fun
- My first spot in HK Desiny I've visited this year
- This is my all time favorite!! Utilize the Single Ride, it's very short line like 5 mins regular.
- This Honk Kong version is very modern, and colorful. US versions are classic, this was clearly newer.
- Way less thrilling than the one at DisneyWorld, unfortunately. Still fun though!