217 Gulf Shores Pkwy (at W 2nd Ave.)
Gulf Shores, AL 36542
- Reasonably priced beach items. Cute stuff.
- More LSU stuff than Bama. Wow
- Nice selection. Friendly staff! Plus the door is a shark's mouth! Don't forget to snap a pic!
- 50% off sale on a good selection of brand name men's shirts, boardshorts, and shorts. Picked up some $60 Hurley boardshorts for $30.
- Don't miss taking a photo with the shark's mouth (front entrance).
- A fun beach tradition! They have a bunch of trinkets to remember your beach vacation. Something for every budget.
- Money pit...
- Love how I'm in Alabama but yet they have LSU stuff
- Very large gift shop
- This place is a must if youre on vacation! Wide selection of souvenirs and clothing! Loved it.
- Very crowded during summer season, they have everything from trinkets and t shirts to hermit crabs.
- Basic place to buy magnets, sun tan lotion, t-shirts, and towels. Located on the grounds of Hangout Fest.
- Great place to shop for souvenirs.
- I loved the airbrushed sandollers
- great photo opportunity only.
- Watch out, check your items before buying most of the people who try them on ruin them with rips and stains!! Wanted some cute bikini bottoms and there was SHIT stains in them!!!
- Way over priced for alot of crappy stuff. Wasn't impressed at all.
- Seriously too much to look at. Too packed with overpriced crap. Not enough cashiers
- A Gulf Shores tradition!
- Hella cramped and crowded. Dont go here if you have a baby that is too little to walk cause there is no room for a car seat to be carried around or be put in a cart.