- oh...my...god. get the mac and cheese.
- Be careful of dudes. You're gonna get a lot of dudes.
- Never pass up the turkey burger. Also their popcorn shrimp are delish for a snack to share
- Traditional American food. Solid pick for a quick & easy lunch.
- Huge, insane nachos. Great place. Good amount of seating in the back.
- Cute location, very Wall Street off Wall Street and generous drinks. Just bring my brother here :)
- Super good food and service
- Best Guinness pour in the city.
- They show soccer games
- painfully slow lunch service...
- Trust the other tips -- nachos + mac and cheese are ridiculously good.
- Monday night is lobster night!
- Decent brunch for $13. The nachos are huuuuge.
- The nachos are insanely good and there are tons of them. Huge enough to share with several friends.
- burgers here are exceptional!
- Hole in the wall bar. Extremely large nacho plate available
- My favorite is hot & Spicy crispy chicken sandwich. This is my favorite sandwich.
- This is one of the many favorite places I love ordering from because they have the most delicious sandwiches. I love getting the spicy crispy chicken sandwich with fries.
- Come alone on a Sunday afternoon for brunch. Get the salmon toast. Become full for cheap. Dont feel like the typical brunch contingency, which you detest.
- Surprisingly good food. Nachos were towering with everything you could want, calamari was very tender, chicken fingers were tasty, burger cooked perfectly. Was a little tight and hott but recommended