Southridge Seafood Grill
$ $ $
- Oh so yummy
- Daryl at the bar rocks, great service!
- Had the mussels, crab and shrimp pasta dish and it was great! She had the smoked pork and tomato dish... it wasn't good. it was way over smoked.
- One of the best restaurants in town. Be sure to ask for the special of the evening.
- Long bar runs the length of this restaurant. Small but great beer selection on draft. Gourmet tacos are great, trout dip is a must have, peel and eat shrimp & along with oysters on the half shell.
- Sorry about the grammatical issues. Not impressed with the meal but the waitress was very nice.
- I can say I was very disappointed in this place. I went there on the tip of another traveler website and everyone gave it rave reviews. Not pressed big the meal but the waitress was very nice.
- The Thai mussels in curry are amazing!
- The best restaurant in Summit! Korean tacos are a killer. Fish dishes are fantastic and fresh. Keep asking for the blue grouper and hopefully they will put it back on the menu.
- Great decor and atmosphere. Of the main street! Not as crowded.
- Ridiculously great fish dishes, interesting combinations, best meal yet at Breckinridge !
- I tried 3 of the desserts... All of them were extraordinary!
- Get the escolar! Best fish dish I've ever had
- Excellent happy hour appetizers and $1 off any drink.
- Trout dip is an awesome appetizer
- The kobe beef burgers are super good! Try the sangria as well if you are in the mood.