The Southgate House Revival
Rock Club, Music Venue, Concert Hall
111 E 6th St (Monmouth)
Newport, KY 41071
- Great music and good times stop in sometime
- Best place for live music
- Love the "swanky" and rustic feel of this venue.
- Beautiful venue
- Great venue. Friendliest bartender I've ever had was in the lounge. She made great recommendations on beers. Would definitely go back.
- Everything is great!
- Great place to coach small to medium sized shows. The entrance can be hard to find on the side of the building but that just adds to the experience. The choir loft makes an excellent green room
- This venue is awesome, but hang out in the sanctuary if you want to avoid the smoke.
- One of Cincinnati's best venues. Great bands, great stages, great people.
- Great venue - lots of energy & cool architecture.
- The guy running the soundboard is likely mostly deaf. Bring earplugs.
- Actually not a bad venue - this pic was from the furthest point back in the room - still a great line of sight to the stage. Didn't hurt that it was the 'dots, either - they smoked the place!
- They have Wild Turkey 101