Southern Tier Brewing Company
Brewery, Music Venue, BBQ
4:00pm - 10:00pm
4:00pm - 10:00pm
12:00pm - 10:00pm
12:00pm - 6:00pm
- Krampus is a most delicious brew! Only available for a short time in mid-November through December though...
- If you're here in the fall, try the Pumpking Ale! It is the best fall beer ever! And say hi to Brittany, the friendliest bartender :)
- Krampus is a solid piece of bier....
- Pumking, just Pumking
- Mmmm....beer. Is there anything it can't do?
- I feel like this was my trip to the micro brewing mecca. The tour was great, the beer was amazing. I didn't want to leave. One note for newbies, the beer is high proof, so make sure to eat something.
- Live has a nice citrus/grapefruit hint. Try one!
- Try a Creme Brle stout with a dollop of vanilla ice cream
- Fantastic new facility with over 10 beers on tap. Disappointed that they didn't have anything unusual to try, but glad that we made the trip. (3 of 4 petals via Fondu)
- You can never go wrong with the 2X IPA.
- The beer cheese soup was fantastic. As is everything else Southern Tier makes! Would drive the two hours every weekend if I could to hang out at the pub. Great place!
- Beer and liquor and live music. What a magical place.
- Beer and ambience
- The first-ever Pumking Fest was a total win! Cold-press Coffee Pumking is amazing!
- Best craft brewery I've been to so far. Really good pub grub. Live music Thur. Fri. & Sat. Friendly staff.
- Their beers are to style but not very inspired. The lack of food at a brewery so far from out in the middle of nowhere is a definite minus
- Great beer and bar area. Best time to go is in the summer with the outdoor seating.
- Everything is great. A beer for all tastes. Additionally, the BEST pumpkin beer on the planet.
- Discounted Low fills are often available during the week. A great way to try new beers.