The Southern Kitchen and Bar
2301 Richard Arrington Jr Blvd N
Birmingham, AL 35203
- The jalapeo honey fries are YUMMY!
- Excellent food, Great Ora however; need to diversify the music selection!
- The Gouda grits will bring life into your life
- Great drinks and apps.
- Delicious crab cakes and nice wine list.
- Great food, great service, and reasonably priced!
- Everything steak Mac cherse
- Steak and Mac &cheese
- Gouda grits are interesting to try. Service (bar) was really bad, so didn't stay long
- Ribeye Mac and Cheese
- Nothing to rave about. I've not been impressed at all the last two times.
- I really enjoyed my meal. My husband had the ribeye and it was fabulous. I will tell all of my friends and family about this place....
- First time to dine here loved the place food and folks !!
- Love the environment. It's a midscale restaurant with a sports bar undertone.
- Very expansive beer list makes this a nice place for a nightcap of something different
- Fried green tomatoes, The Jefferson (gulf shrimp with gouda grits and spiced turnip greens with bacon), and banana pudding creme brul for dessert! ALL AMAZING!!
- Also the jalapeo honey fries are to die for!!
- The food was great, service was awesome, and it had a great atmosphere (this was during a Saturday afternoon). The patio is a great place to sit. Highly recommended. Will definitely go again.
- Ask for Shawn when you go there for a drink... He will hook you up!!
- The Jefferson with Shrimp were pretty good!!