Southern Grist Brewing Company
1201 Porter Rd (Greenwood Ave)
Nashville, TN 37206
- They have fruity Sours that are great!!! All the beers I tasted were excellent, they atmosphere was just okay
- Came here for beer, ended up drinking wine coolers (all flavored beers)! Hahaha! Still, they were good!
- AMaZING beer!
- The broconut IPA is the most unique beer I have had. Wish I could enjoy this on the beach. So smooth!
- Love the IPAs here
- The selection of gose style beer is excellent!
- Great brewery; their Buckeye stout was unbelievable (jaw-droppingly good in fact). Their Mixed Greens NE IPA series is good but Bearded Iris is better. Their varied styles make them a worthy visit.
- Peach beer!? I kinda love it. Like peach pie.
- They have several coconut beers, which are all fantastic
- Cascara Gose, and the Neapolitan were very good.
- All the beers I've consumed here have been excellent. The Gose is a real standout, though. Certainly the best of that style I've ever had.
- Beer is fantastic here! Try any sour or greens!
- Nashville Mule must have for sour lovers. Probably the most unique brews in Tennessee.
- Knocking it out of the park with their Mixed Green series and their sours.
- The Nashville Mule sour and the Mixed Greens IPA are both unique and excellent! Not to mention they also have fantastic pizzas and pretzels provided by 312 Pizza. A fantastic addition to our hood!
- Awesome beer here.
- Lots of sours
- Great beers, hazy Ipas, fruited sours, rich stouts, some bar snacks and nice seating, a solid spot for craft beer heads.