- First indoor mall built in the world! Opened in 1956
- Great mall to go to after work.
- Let's get some shoes!
- The Apple Store in this mall has moved locations. It's new location, just a few doors down, features an expanded store and double sided Genius Bar.
- When it's nice outside, don't be here.
- This Mall is super depressing, but I think they're trying hard to turn it around
- At least there's no Microsoft store
- Check out Southdale's Facebook Page!
- Mn state fair park and ride is awesome!
- An upscale mall that offers plenty of great restaurants, regular and specialty shops as well as spas and hair salons. Overall a nice mall with a good selection.
- Try Rojo's for lunch. Cheap and good
- Best Macy's Christmas inventory and decorations in the Twin Cities! The MOA and other Dales don't hold a candle to Southdale's set-up. Tons of stuff and gorgeous to boot.
- Arrive early for the AMC movie previews.
- Go visit justin at radioshack he is amazing
- Go check out LoveSac on the 2nd floor by H&M! The sac's are super comfy and the furniture is ridiculously awesome.
- Ocen Waves massage & O2 lounge is called Zen Experience-Massage & Wellness. Offering affordable and high quality massage and wellness services. Since 3 years under the Cheesecake factory.
- Try Caribou's oatmeal....great start to the day, nice price, too!
- shopping,movie and dinner tonight
- Mainstream shopping spot with great restaurant options!
- The Hennepin County Service Center is here now making it a great location to take care of car registration, etc. Just around the corner from the Apple Store!