South Shore Plaza
- Skip the food court and go to Chipotle instead!
- Have a late lunch at home, and then after some shopping, share a dessert at The Cheesecake Factory! That cuts the calories, and enjoying a slice with your shopping buddy (or a date!) is the sweetest!
- There is ALWAYS parking in the garage near Sears, especially on the top floor.
- The new California Pizza Kitchen is the best restaurant!!! It's in the Nordstrom wing. So good!
- Has everyone tried the new California Pizza Kitchen located at the Main Level of the Nordstrom wing?? It's delicious!
- What's not to like about this mall. Target on the way and the new nordstrom wing. Apple, cheesecake factory. Done & done!
- Did you know that if you visit Sur La Table here at the Plaza, you can get a FREE shot of espresso? Just Ask!
- check out Sterlingwear Of Boston. They are the official manufacturers of the U.S. Navy Peacoat. All of their coats are so well made! And it's all made locally in East Boston!
- Check out Nordstrom's Ebar!!! It's a great little coffee shop with delicious food and beverages.
- My best place in Boston.. I found everything for shopping..love it
- Braintree mall? Never heard of it.
- During the Christmas season, head upstairs near Lids and get a great view looking down onto the chaos that is Santa's Workshop.
- Has a target! Best mall ever!
- The easiest parking is on the back side of Nordstrom, around the corner from Target.
- check out the new nordstrom wing, there are lots of great new stores!
- Check out the new wing! Nordstrom, Target, Sephora, etc.
- Love culture, Target, Macy's, Olympia Sports, Victoria's secret, Bare minerals, Sephora, Charlotte Rousse, great variety of options at the food court
- A mall is a fine choice for you IF you are in need of consumer goods. A majority of your options will be clothing and footwear, but savvy shoppers can find food, electronics and fashion accessories.
- This mall is always a zoo. And people are rude.
- Don't go during Xmas