South Sea Seafood Village
195 El Camino Real (at Victoria Ave)
Millbrae, CA 94030
- Bad customer service. Sit you down and don't even give u tea.
- Sometimes you want to go where the well-off Asian grannies go for dim sum. It feels like a grandmother's dining room, complete with plush carpeting and expensive-seeming chairs that she found on sale.
- Restaurant is packed for Chinese New Year, we sat down at 6 and we just got our last dish! Not my kind of Chinese dinner. Oh well!
- Good place for dim sum
- The service is real slow even if you order your dim sum. The rice noodle wrapped donut is the worst I've had in my whole life. No good
- Am here for a wedding banquet. The decor is classy and the food is good so far