South Pointe Park
1 Ocean Dr (South Pointe Dr)
Miami Beach, FL 33139
- The most beautiful park in South Florida! Love watching traffic leave and enter the port and the people who and enjoy and frequently document it's beauty
- Se voc for louco por fitness vai adorar se exercitar no parque. Se no for, vai adorar passear com calma e curtir cada pedacinho do lugar. As vistas so incrveis.
- Favorite local spot with beautiful sunsets
- I got engaged here and she said, "YES!"
- Watch for Miami Beach Police patrolling on their ATVs during the weekends. They are looking to harass beach goers for things like alcohol and glass containers.
- Beautiful spot to walk, watch the cruise ships sail out to the sea, children playing and couples falling in love. Rent a bike, roller blade or eat at Smith & Wollensky. But have and taken pictures!
- Tucked away at the very end of South Beach at the end of Washington Avenue, Southe Pointe is a beautiful spot to hit the sand, have a picnic, go on a run, or just escape the crowds of Ocean Drive.
- Less crowded than Lummus Park, but just as fun for lots of outdoor activities with friends or to just sit back and relax.
- Best Place on South Beach to watch the Cruise Ships pass
- Just one of the most beautiful and peaceful place I know
- Great place to go to the beach. Absolutely beautiful!
- Love the park and then a walk on the beach! #FunStuff
- la verdad fue excepcional y nico!
- View from the highest part at South Point Park!!
- There's KITTYCATS here early in the morning! They lounge on the rocks and are so damn cute.
- Pier is closed but they have this rock jetty you can walk out on..its amazing there
- Winner of Best Public Restrooms 2011. See more of the best at http://bestof.voiceplaces.com/miami
- People watching, cruise ships, exercising. Sunrise and sunset are gorg!
- Off leash hours for dogs now before 9am. Bring your four legged friends!!
- Great great place to just hang, bring the kids, people watch, picnic or just bike through.