South Gate Park
Park, Baseball Field, Other Outdoors
- Try out the new running path they built!
- Amazing community, family oriented, and resilient! Great green space with multiple modalities. Largest park in the South East LA area.
- Baseball fields, batting cages, soccer fields, children's playground and lots of places to have a picnic. Police patrol the area. Lots of parking.
- A popular place for a morning stroll. Check out the cool Army tank located on the Tweedy blvd & Pinehurst ave. side of the park.
- Wonderful facility for soccer
- Running with shar pei puppy early in the morning is great
- tuesdays and thursdays im here playing soccer.
- This place is HUGE. Great for running. Lots of people go for a run. Lots of pretty girls too! Yes!! They decent tennis courts over here and have lights to play at night. Parking sucks though.
- The best Police Dept. In L.A. , County
- Great place to run.
- This is my favorite place to run or just take a walk w/ my boyfriend. Very big/beautiful park.
- Big park, with tons of things for everyone one to do.
- What a nice day to walk around the park
- Knockin' out miles...train hard or go home!
- It gets packed. :(
- this park blows!! no dogs allowed!!! wtf?!?!?
- The lights on the tennis court do NOT work!