South of the Border Mexican Restaurant
- The complimentary chips and salsa also come with refried beans and cheese, which is really good! Nice touch!
- The lunch specials were very affordable - carne asada tacos were delicious! Pupusas were also delicious, but came 15 min after tacos. Iced tea could be better. Service could have been more attentive.
- My favorites: Beef-stuffed Calabacito (zucchini) and Shrimp Diablo (hot).
- The food is excellent and the service is outstanding. Best in Williamsburg!
- Great food
- love the vegetarian burrito even as a meat lover. the flavors are amazing. Also the chicken calabacita is different than average Mexican foods and absolutely delicious!
- Fried ice cream is ice cream in a tortilla shaped like a bowl...is that normal? Let down...
- Love the bean and cheese dip!
- Great local restaurant!