Beach, Surf Spot
19 Atlantic Dr
Edgartown, MA 02539
- Surf can be rough, tie your bikini on tight!
- For the WhatsUpMartha scene, hit right fork, park your self by the volleyball nets and let the good times roll - careful now with the boozing and the edgartown police scoping! Solo cup it up!
- Martha's Vineyard Public Broadcasting Station South Beach Follow #TheWhiteDog!
- Soft sand, green dunes, free parking and lifeguards. It is windy and faces the raw atlantic waves though
- Parking is free, get there early on prime days. Seals like to play peek-a-boo with us while we are beaching LOL
- Great beach. Too damn crowded.
- Great beach. Very clean. Waves are apparently huge but weren't both times we went
- The waves are huge so be aware of rip currents
- Beach is very clean, waves are awesome, great time
- stellar beach
- Kinda weird to see that people basically tailgate on the beach but kinda fun too. Grilling, games, drinking.. All despite the cold Labor Day weekend we are having. Def fun!
- Bring your boogie board!
- Finally able to put my feet in the sand
- Waves are great here!
- Huge waves!
- Huge waves. Have kids wear their life jackets because these waves can wash you up on shore. And always check the tide charts.
- When it's windy expect good waves for boogie boarding.
- Get here early on a sunny day for best parking spot.
- Great surf beach so hang on to your sunglasses.
- Find Ron at the trustees both he can help you with almost anything