7095 Clairemont Mesa Blvd (at Shawline St)
San Diego, CA 92111
- Show phone 4square checkin to cashier, get %15 off!
- Strawberry Lemonade, blueberry muffins too.
- It's like a sweet tomatoes but more natural ingredients? Store was clean and I really enjoyed the buffet. I would eat here again.
- Awesome food n service :) clam chowder is awesome
- Put vanilla ice cream in the red soup bowl and take root beer soda and make a float!! Yummy!
- Mash a brownie into a soup bowl, add chocolate syrup, top with vanilla ice cream. You won't be disappointed
- Pricewise and good taste!
- Sigh up for their newsletter to get coupon specials!
- Cornbread and honey whipped butter! 'Nuff said!
- Sometimes they'll hook you up with those chocolate chip cookies if you ask (:
- Make your way to the dessert section and get some ice cream. Then get some root beer. Unlimited floats!!!!
- Strawberry Lemonade is so goood.
- Can't get over the broccoli salad
- Best time to come for Sunday Brunch is right around 11am. You'll get the best of oth - breakfast AND lunch! Also must try their waffles.. it's delicious.
- Have all the soup and salad you want. If vegetarian, there are usually at least 2-3 soup selections available. Go for the desserts, especially the chocolate mousse. Teas are wonderful, some unique.
- Salad is so good, lots of high fiber options
- Very difficult to explain, but very easy to enjoy! Need I say more?
- Great salad and soup buffet!
- Salads and soups
- Mac n cheese