Soulard Farmers Market
Farmer's Market, Flea Market
730 Carroll St (at 7th Blvd & Lafayette Ave)
St Louis, MO 63104
8:00am - 5:00pm
8:00am - 5:00pm
7:00am - 5:00pm
7:00am - 5:30pm
- Hold the preservatives and pass the arugula! Tune in to CNN beginning Sep 26, CNN Newsroom will launch a week-long series dedicated to healthy eating called, Eatocracy: Mind, Body and Wallet.
- Try the mini-doughnuts
- Enjoy St. Louis favorites Gus's Pretzels, Pasta House cheesecake, Billy Goat Chips and gooey butter cake at the market! http://bit.ly/18oHA2z
- step 1: grab a cocktail. step 2: buy produce. step 3: ??? step 4: profit
- I shop here more than the grocery store. The veggies are fresher, and the service and prices are better.
- Mini Donut machine - nuff' said.
- One of the best farmers markets I've been to! I live in Chicago now but I go every time I'm in STL!
- There is Lots of fresh produce and an excellent merchandise section.
- The produce and merchandise prices are great!
- Go to booth 140 for the least expensive incense in the city.
- Come on down for produce and they have a great merchandise section too!
- Great place to go on Sat mornings to show kiddos what a live outdoor market is all about. Very fun and different! Music, trinkets, beignets and fresh fruit is what's for breakfast!
- My mini donuts have been in 3 magazines and was awarded "Best Donuts in St. Louis " by The Riverfront Times! Come and say hi when you come to the market!
- You can get chocolate covered raisins and bridge mix here at a pretty good price. A lot of people come for merchandise though.
- Best meat in Soulard is at Frandeka's inside the main building.
- You can be ticketed for shopping without a Busch Beer.
- Visit Booth 140 on Saturday's and get a free cup of coffee with a ten dollar order of Fragrance oils!
- saturdays have samples. fridays are best to get most of produce and meat shopping done
- The samples, the atmosphere, the products?! Where can you go wrong? A little hard finding parking, but worth the walk
- Best deal on incense and fragrance oils at booth 140.