Soul Vegetarian's Exodus
Vegetarian / Vegan
2606 Georgia Ave NW (at Euclid St NW)
Washington, DC 20001
- The Sorrell is the best!
- Vegetarian-Friendly, Vegan, Southern & Soul
- best Mac n cheese in town
- Sunday Brunch
- It has closed as of fall 2012!
- They have discounts with student ID
- Healthy, cruelty-free cuisine not only tastes good it makes you feel good. Enjoy satisfying vegan soul food
- I sware they sprinkle a little crack in their mac n cheese. I never tasted mac n cheese so damn good!!!! This is the best ever hands down!!
- Light enough to mow down, yet hearty enough to savor, this dish packs a punch.
- The customer service is seriously leaking here. Don't one with high expectations in that dept. The pastry chef was nice though.
- The BBQ twist is...#doitThanks to Scoutmob for the 50% off love!
- Amazing. Had the Tubman sandwich and it was divine. I paid with VISA so no worries about credit cards not being accepted.
- Love this place. And they do take credit cards!
- Never met grub there I didn't like. They don't take credit though.
- It's all good. All of it.