Wine Bar, Italian
$ $ $
- The Village Voice voted this Best Breadsticks in the Best Of New York poll!
- Great food, amazing drinks, small batch tequilas, along with great pasta across the board.
- "eat at the bar"
- Sleek, candlelit wine bar featuring excellent an Italian wine list, is one of the city's most romantic and underrated spots. Winner of Village Voice Best of NYC Critic's choice for best wine bar!
- Start your evening with the Honeypot.
- sweetbreads, ppl. sweetbreads.
- If you know what's good for you, you'll order every single dish on the menu. Seriously. Every single dish. Bring friends!
- Pastas star at this cozy Piedmontese spotwe love the lamb ragu. The two-course prix fixe dinner menu, available Tuesday through Saturday, is a good deal.
- Eat the tajarin or you're a loser.
- Love, love, love their gnocchi.
- Delicious small dishes to share - esp recommend the quinoa salad and the pastas. And make sure you try the desserts - yummy! A bit pricey however - expect to pay $100 per person with tax/tip.
- Any pasta. Fantastic.
- Loved beef agnolotti, lamb ragu tajarin, ramps risotto, spinach side & burrata special. For dessert: order bambaloni & pb gelato. To drink: gin cocktail or dolcetti di dogliani 2008 red wine.
- Don't miss the broccoli fritto. Might not be the healthiest preparation of broccoli but it's definitely one of the most delicious.
- Broccoli then Ice cream. Stay away from the pork tartare.
- Best desserts in LES
- Eat this, FTW: broccoli, pici pasta, gnocchi, sweetbreads, duck pate, scallops, spare ribs, donut dessert, salted caramel chocolate gelato, strawberry thing dessert & ask for wine pairings w/all
- The honey pot and Ron burgundy are amazing to start. Actually you could skip dessert and just lick the caramel rim of the honey pot. You'll look a little weird but you might make some friends.
- Try the Crispy Veal Sweetbreads
- Great hidden spot. The broccoli is so good.