- Four different coasters cross here; Super Dooper Looper, Skyrush, Comet and the Bear.
- A Hershey classic!
- It was "SooperDooper" for its time. Lines aren't always as long, but it's great for kids who don't want to do the bigger coasters.
- It's Dooper, not Dooper! Someone fix this.
- An oldie but a goodie. But the brakes at the end are killer!
- My kids love this ride!!
- Not bad for a Schwarzkopf.
- It's one of the better Scwarzkopf coasters that I've ridden!
- A little slice of coaster history.
- The SooperDooperLooper was the second modern roller coaster to feature a vertical loop in 1977
- My 7 year old's first roller coaster!
- Do not eat before this ride
- Not worth the wait!
- Great for beginners!
- What a great coaster day.. All day!
- One of the first looping coasters! It's pretty tame by today's standard, but it's history! :D
- It felt a little strange to see an inverting coaster with only lap bars. Anyway, a great starter looping coaster.
- Don't get on after skyrush!
- Great first loop roller coaster for kids. Two easy upside down loops.
- Kind of lame.. don't go on if you're looking for a good coaster. Slow and only 1 loop