Sonia's Seafood Market
$ $ $
7501 SW 8th St
Miami, FL 33144
- Lobster is Great $$$$$$$
- Que buen pescado...
- With Jimbo's Place in the wind and the seafood shacks of yore so few and far between, Miami needs a place like Sonia's Seafood Bait & Tackle Restaurant.
- Nasty, dirty, run down joint. Never going back
- Fresh Fish
- Took my kids and wife ordered $60 worth as soon as the plates arrived a fly infestation swarmed to our table and these flys were on steroids! Ate about a 1/4 of my plate and had to ask for togo boxes.
- Everything is excellent! Especially the mojito
- Everything Is Great, the market is always bustling!...Sonia is an admirable hostess