Sonesta Bayfront Hotel Coconut Grove
Hotel, South American
- Best views in Coconut Grove from the 8th floor pool. Check out Sailboat Bay, perfect for picture taking. And enjoy the daily news of the Grove at CoconutGroveGrapevine.com
- Great views. Great service
- Great food great views great service. I will be back!!
- Visit Panorama on the 8th floor for spectacular views and phenomenal Peruvian cuisine - I like the wonton de Gallina - spicy chicken filled bites.
- the location is top. On a walking distance to main attractions and the night life of Coconut Grove.
- Best views. Check out Sailboat Bay from the 8th floor pool!
- Stop by here for the "Sunset Sipper" - your choice of app, entree, dessert, welcome cocktail and valet for $35.
- Don't call to front desk they don't have any idea about "hotel rules". I called to book the restaurant and ask access to the pool they said yes. When we arrived they denied access to my little niece.
- un poco viejas las instalaciones aunque muy completa la habitacin, considerando que es un resort!
- Excelente hotel, mas s a distncia que atrapalha. Fica prximo a um centrinho comercial muito bom.
- Wonderfull place, good service.
- Looked at a room for grandson's bar mitzvah. Had a mojito and snack and loved the view!
- The bathroom needs to be cleaned better. Found blood in the bathtub-_-
- Excelente ubicacin si quieres estar cerca del CocoWalk
- It smells so good in the lobby! Staff is nice and accommodating
- Harka br tellllll
- There is a bar on the parking across the street. They will play extremely loud music from 11pm to 3am. If you have a room facing this side, you will need earplugs to get sleep.
- The hotel's Panorama Restaurant is where you'll get stunning views of the Biscayne Bay. Amazing international cuisine awaits here as well.