Somerville Winter Farmers Market
191 Highland Ave (at the Armory)
Somerville, MA 02143
- The live band music really makes it a nice atmosphere. Try the cider donuts there pretty good.
- Love this farmers market!! Best way to start your sat morn. Warm fun & friendly with music & all sorts of fab local food. Runs after thanksgiving thru end of march. Don't miss out!
- Live music each week. Don't miss the Karalyst Kombucha stand. Lots of root veggies, meats, cheeses and baked goods. Chocolate too.
- Bring cash and bags. Non produce is on the top floor.
- There is limited parking in the back of the Armory Building but be prepared to wait for a spot as it fills quickly
- Don't fret if you forget your bags! People selling have alternative solutions for you. Also, some booths accept credit cards!
- Get a loaf of Dan's Brick Oven Bread, not sliced.
- Get there early to get the best selection and the easiest parking behind the Armory