Sombrero Mexican Food
7:00am - 1:00am
- The best chili verde burrito you will ever taste can be found here.
- There tamales and machaca are delicious!
- Ask for just the tip carrot and jalapeo. They keep it behind the counter.
- Order a "just the tip burrito". The cashier will smile.
- The green chilaquiles are spicier than the red.
- Best beans in town!
- Like an old friend, Sombrero's is always there when I need a pick-me-up.
- No longer in South Park. Now in Middletown at 2400 India St, San Diego, CA, 92101
- who ever makes their salsa has a heavy hand with the salt. their salsa is way too salty!
- Calamari tacos are legit... crisp & refreshing on a hot day, with a nice amount of spice/bite.
- Beef Tacos! two beef tacos, rice, bean, hot sauce on the side. Meaty, layered, crunchy, very good!
- their guacamole needs major improving.
- Favorite South Park Mexican. Staff is super friendly and you can't beat the prices for those burritos!
- Get the bean & cheese burrito topped with enchilada sauce. Que bueno!