Soi 30 Thai
- Amazing lunch special - delicious and cheap!! Will definitely be back!!
- Really good spicy drunken noodles and $3 dollar beers! Never A wait and there's always a candle on the table. Love it here!
- Duck basil fried rice no questions asked
- Lunch special is only $15
- Fried ice cream was excellent. You have to ask for chopsticks.
- The green curry noodle is very tasty !
- Only okay. Much better Thai options down the street.
- Very incompetent when it comes to ordering to-go lunch! Make sure you order online in advance or get ready to be frustrated.
- This might be the best Thai restaurant in the neighborhood, but maybe it's just the best one that's close to my apartment.
- Service is great, food is really good and cheap! I'll definitely come back
- Service was great! Amazing lunch special-great food & great price!!
- The green curry noodles are the world's best kept secret. Try it.
- Not a fan of the veggie pad see ew. Greasy food, slow service.
- Everything is very greasy.
- Very good pad see eww. The crispy shrimp were way too oily though.
- The say ew noodles were amazing
- Yummy $5 Strawberry frozen margarita, Thai Style Dumplings, shrimp pad see yew
- Get the Pad Woon Sen!
- No matter what you try, it's all good.
- Food is good and the prices are decent, but the service is waaay too slow.