Club, Hotel, Lounge
- Wifi: Soho_Guest pass:HouseSeven
- Can you say chill? Lounge around this joint for some grand people watching. You wont be sorry.
- Forget weekends, but lunch and evenings during the week still one of the best chill times in the hood. [BlackBook]
- have one of your member friends invite you. then say, "see you on the rooftop." they'll say, "come to the libr""i'll see you upstairs". bring sunglasses, they help with...well, you'll figure it out
- Whether it's a hard-to-find Cuban cigar vintage, an urgent iPad repair or a reservation at a hot new restaurant, the team at Soho House can pull the right strings.
- Wall of candy. Pool on roof. Photobooth. Yes. (4 of 4 petals via Fondu)
- If you aren't a member just say you forgot your jacket/bag/laptop upstairs.
- Call in sick on a Monday and hang out by the rooftop pool. Order lots of mint iced teas while you're at it.
- This is a great hotel to stay in or to just stop for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Its also a good place for a business meeting. - Nikki
- Just skip it...
- Come for Bitch Bingo. It's your best Tuesday night bet.
- The Porchetta Egg Sandwich is ridiculously good. At first, you're like damn, I just wanna tell everyone in here how good this is, and then you settle down and close your eyes and slip into serenity...
- This place is an institution.
- Snag an invite from a member and relax in their classy and low-key bar/lounge area. The waiters really know their cocktails. And leave your camera at home.
- I want to check Soho House out
- Tavi from style rookie makes an appearance during fashion week
- The Spicy Margaritas are spectacular.
- An infinity pool in Manhattan? Thats what members will enjoy along with impeccable service, comfortable lounge chairs and awesome views.
- Leave the kids at home.
- The candy is yummy! Love the "on your honor jar"