Soho Grand Hotel
54 Watts St (Between Grand Street & Canal Street)
New York, NY 10013
- One of the greatest boutique hotels! Walking distance to some of the finest restaurants SoHo has to offer. See a great live show at one of the concert venues nearby like the Bowery Ballroom.
- I once stayed in the penthouse here. It's beyond beautiful and the bar downstairs is maj! - Derek, The A-List: New York
- Apparently they will bring a goldfish to your room if you ask. Where they store these goldfish when not requested by the guests, I do not know.
- If you're in the lower section of SoHo, head to the Grand. Walk up the stairs in the lobby, and head towards the back right side of the building. Very fine facilities indeed.
- Soho; enough said. This is a top ranked hotel in NYC where budget accommodation means great location, service and cleanliness. Check out what our customers say about it.
- This is where I like to have drinks with the girls. Its always a fun place to hang or stay. - Nikki
- Automatic coffee machines on each floor by ice machine make good coffee.
- Try the Watermelon Margarita at Gilligan's located at the Soho Grand Yard!
- Very nice,clean hotel with pleasant staff and service.If you looking for hotel for good price in the heart of NYC you are here right.
- Be sure to check in at the Yard between 5p - 8p for a special "social media" only menu!
- Remember to have a round in the Yard for a little escape from the crowd.
- Good conversational peeps here.
- ALL the doormen know your name when you walk in. (They even asked me how my soulcycle class was a few weeks ago, and how my meetings went. Good memory.) <3
- Nice rooms, good bar and great location. The trinity of hotel attributes.
- Make sure you wear black, if want any chance of getting in
- Old fashion and cheese plate.
- Everything be perfect, always clean, good service i come back to here ;) grtz Feride from Belgium..
- Calidad-precio-localizacin... 100% recomendable. Va @budgetplaces.
- Amazing service and dcor, luxurious rooms, and a chic full-service lounge and restaurant. We love the Soho Grand Hotel!
- The Grand Margarita lives up to it's name.