Concourse C, Terminal 8 (JFK International Airport)
Jamaica, NY 11430
- Mediocre pizza and super expensive beer, avoid this "bistro"
- Sit down for a leisurely breakfast of a western omelet and a hot cup of coffee before your flight.
- Southwest chicken salad is awesome!!
- Eat at the bar and have Happy be your server. Makes a nervous flyer less nervous!!
- Ask for Happy! He takes good care of his guests.
- I want to correct an earlier tip, Venus our hostess is sweet and friendly :-)
- Those are expensive beers
- I agree with the tip to sit at the bar and avoid a table.. service is sooo much better at the bar.
- Happy is the man.
- Loud black women don't like to pay 13 dollars for a sandwich
- Burger was pretty mediocre, perhaps to be expected.
- If your lucky enough to be served by Venus then your wait will be filled with smiles and a sunny disposition, even on a cold new York morning
- Happy will up sell you on a shot of jack with your beer. DO IT!
- They have Blue Moon on tap!
- Small plates = large serving
- People are nice
- Very nice waitress and food for an airport wasn't bad
- McDonald's has bigger slices of tomato. I had to drown my burger in ketchup to get it down, and it cost twice a normal burger.
- Tiny portions of pricey airport food but that's what you already expected.
- Comida muito boa ! Eh honesta ! Lugar limpo e atendimento bom !