Lists & rankings
- 1. Swim ashore from boat. 2. Order painkiller (repeat as desired). 3. Lay in hammock.
- Get the painkiller, it started here
- Definitely try the nilla killa after your painkillers, you won't be disappointed! (but try to stay sober enough to swim back to the boat! )
- Painkillers, burgers
- Make it a checkmark on your bucket list.
- Swim in from your boat, have a painkiller and relax on this gorgeous beach - gets crowded but worth the experience. Food will take a while but with this view who cares?
- The original (and best) Painkillers in the Caribbean. You cannot beat 'em!!
- This is a bar experience, not just a cocktail. Painkillers for dayssss!
- It's a must if you can get there. A chilled out bar on a beach. Great vibe. Beautiful beach. Get the Painkiller. They also have Mango and IPA Virgin Island beers.
- You'll of course get the painkiller here!
- Tip Shaneek, Simone and Mac well!! :)
- The vibe. The people. Its a must while in the BVI!
- The place is perfect. Anchor the boat and swim to the island for a Painkiller. A great spot to spend some time!
- Best painkiller around. Excellent service and great, comfy spot!
- Buy me a painkiller please.
- The view of the ocean is amazing. Drinks are awesome. They have a cute little gift shop. It is just lit!
- No dock, need to swim ashore it's unreal. Painkillers are beyond good
- Great gift shop, the bar itself has good history but packed with people & loud music.
- The soggy dollar bar was one of my favorite places to go to. Get either the famous Painkiller or the Ting soda drink. They don't have it in the US so I got it there. Also, it's a great place to swim.