- Perfect turkish food here. Its a fusion turkish restaurant yet so nice. Food is served hot and quickly. Lovely waiters and service. Do not miss the desserts especially trio chocolate
- Ali Nazik is great & tested the small starter platter. I can guarntee that the tastes are really original Turkish food!!!!
- Go for: Kofta, lamb chops, lintel soup, apple tart and turkish ba8lawa
- .. .. Lamb on Skewer ;)
- it's really great didn't expect the food that good you have variety of real Lebanese food selection highly recommended
- They have a nice collection of Mezze for appetizers however the main courses are mostly greasy and you should ask them not to be so generous with their oil !
- Try their Ali Nazik. Best dish on the menu.
- Nice food for a nice sunny day, gets busy, so can be slow service... Been waiting 30 mins for baklava lol
- Great humus and warm bread as a start
- One of my fav
- Lovely view.
- Great food and atmosphere , all kabab were good. the spicy vegetable is so yummy. Definitely coming back to it.
- Great food- especially the chicken!
- Don't eat here! Poor service and not great food
- Bad service !!
- Bad service, did not welcome us in a good way! bad start
- Good turkish in London