Sofitel Legend Metropole Hanoi
Hotel, Hotel Bar
15 Ngo Quyen Street, Hoan Kiem District (Lê Phụng Hiếu)
Hoàn Kiếm, Thành Phố Hà Nội 100000
+84 24 3826 6919
- One of the finest hotel I've been in. Stunning restored colonial facade and wood panelled reception rooms. Great orangerie style room for a drink. Rick Steins favourite hotel.
- the best hotel in Hanoi, the best restaurants here with the best buffet <3
- By invitation free cocktails on Thursdays. Chat with the hotel management and staff, enjoy several glasses of French and Italian wines.
- The hotel offers nightly tours of an old air raid shelter that housed Joan Baez, who recorded Where Are You Now My Son there in 1972 and Hotel Metropoles role during the Vietnam War.
- A beautiful French hotel in the heart of Hanoi. Have martinis in the bar and pretend it's 1924.
- Don't book tours through the hotel it's double the price
- The chocolate buffet will leave you melting.
- Don't skip the rooftop welcome reception! Nearly ate my weight in caviar :)
- Angeline - Italian Steak House is the great place to wind out your evening. I love the bar set up with the corteous staff and nice drink selections.
- the hotel is best luxury hotel in Hanoi but the price is also luxury
- Highly recommended!
- Very fitting for a casual Daiquiri every now and then. Sunday's seafood buffet is also amazing.
- One of the most beautifull hotel based in the hearth of Hanoi...
- Definitely should get Accor membership card if you come here often
- Free WiFi at the Hotel!
- No free wifi. Most rooms though offer free cable internet.
- Ironic French colonial time warp that would make Uncle Ho turn in his mausoleum.
- 5 star Hotel !
- Don't miss this painting in the lobby. Painted at Metropole by Joan Baez in 1973.
- One of luxury hotel 5 star in Hanoi. The price is high so the quality of services also are high.