Society Dining Lounge
$ $ $
1257 Hamilton St. (btwn Davie & Drake)
Vancouver, BC V6B 6K3
11:30am - 2:00am
4:30pm - 2:00am
- Who doesn't love cotton candy? Try a Candy Collins, Kobe beef meatballs, mac-and-cheese balls and shake-n-bake chicken. It's a foodie funhouse, replete with Ding Dongs and cupcakes for dessert.
- It's your childhood all over again: truffled mac 'n' cheese, bacon and fried egg burger and the mecca dessert platter: doughnuts, rice crispy squares, cotton candy, an Oreo cookie milkshake and more.
- Society's Buttermilk fried Chicken is a classic done right!
- Lots of balls here. Kobe beef meatballs, mac/cheese balls...and amazing burgers!
- Top 10 for $10 lunch menu! Kobe beef meatball sub.
- Society is part of a group of restaurants that puts on an annual holiday feast for Downtown Eastside residents. Read more at the link.
- 50% off the entire menu every Tuesday!
- Don't order beer. You'll pay almost $40 for a pitcher of Heineken
- Mohitos to die for!!!
- Love the deep fried Mac & Cheese.
- If you were planning on chatting with friends, this isn't the place. Music's super loud.
- amazing service for my friends and i tonight at her bday! thanks society i shall def be coming back for my bday! lovez it!.
- Cotton candy
- PEI lobster Benedict, super filling! Ask for some free banana bread to start off your meal with
- have the lobster gnocchi and an Oreo milkshake for dessert. delicious.
- Oh and they won't let you cut cake here. Don't bring birthday cakes. They'll let you look at it though and take pictures with it.
- Music is loud so if you like chatting it might not be too ideal. Service is meh. But if you want to eat dry fish and chips to appreciate the better ones elsewhere, this isn't such a bad choice.
- Food is pretty mediocre but great place for drinks
- Never going back again....
- Waitress are pretty hot