American, Sushi, Travel
- The shrimp and scallop dinner entree is deelish! Also try the filet mignon bruchetta!
- dance to the live jazz band
- Love love love this place. Live music and good small plates!
- Paul's Roll is scrumptious!! The drinks are too :)
- Try the Kentucky Fried roll... no really..
- Try the fried Oreo!
- You have to try the Spinach Mascarpone Pizza - yum!
- Get the fried Oreo cookies for dessert!
- Volcano roll and the Filet Mingon Bruschetta are awesome! Great venue for networking events.
- Try the Kentucky roll sushi. It is just right.
- Great place to socialize and have cocktails....great food....good sushi. The Surf and turf sushi is tops! Great atomosphere.
- Surf and turf sushi rolls are a must have.
- Ask for Tyler, he's the best!
- They do not honor the four square deal
- Great food and prices, the social burger was awesome
- Great food, and excellent service by Barry!
- Service & Food are Great. I've been hosting a monthly networking lunch here & they always take great care of us.
- try the duck spring rolls, beef tourenadoes, & "smorgasm" for dessert!
- Don't be discouraged by a full lot. Complimentary valet or complimentary self-parking right below.
- Really good fresh sushi. Have plenty if water for the Firecracker roll!!