Social Resto Cafe
Wine Bar, French, Mediterranean
12 W Peachtree Pl NW (btw Spring St & West Peachtree St)
Atlanta, GA 30308
- CL Drink Week continues 3/16 @ Social - 12 West Peachtree Pl. Downtown 7pm
- All kinds of awesome hip little funky bistro. Small but excellent wine list. Great Mediterranean/moroccan food.
- Closed a couple years ago alas :(
- The Merguez sausage presents two merguez sausages, redolent of lamb and spices, over hearty, al dente lentils. Two meaty slices of grilled squash complete the dish,
- There is always a little uniqueness in their dishes, great place to try something new like their lavander creme brulee!
- You gotta come check out 595... Salah is murdalizing the 1's and 2's right now
- Live jazz on the patio. Tres chic
- Try the vegetable lasagna.
- Great food, MEDITERRANEAN Hospitality, love it!!!
- Great food! Went there for Downtown restaurant week.
- Usually a regular, but the worste Sat. night service with reservation, im thinking the air conditioning wasn't working.
- Wine Pairing dinner on June 29
- Hang out at the bar and try a "Cham-Pari" (Champagne and Campari). Great place for happy hour- but you'll end up staying for dinner...
- Sunday evenings.
- Order a "Rock The Kasbah" and enjoy the formage plate for a mellow evening with equally mellow tunes.