So Kong Dong
130 Main St
Fort Lee, NJ 07024
- Beef and seafood tofu is tasty and cheap ($9)! BBQ short ribs are well-marinated and cooked to perfection ($15). Complimentary pickled veggies (particularly bean sprouts and cucumbers) are great.
- Small menu - a variety of tofu soups and Korean BBQ Ribs! All awesome!
- The food is great but the server is unfriendly.
- Make sure you crack the egg as soon as you get your soup! Get that in there while its super hot. So good!
- if you come for the food your in for a treat. if your coming for the service, wrong place!
- The best soon dofu since I was in Korea. I had the hot which was perfect for me. Very good banchan. Their Kim chee is outstanding
- I got their beef and seafood tofu soup and it was delicious! Very tasty and cheap (it's only $10)! Highly recommend anyone to give it a try!
- Terrible service...but their ribs were so good.
- BBQ Ribs are on point. Seafood Tofu excellent as well. I will be coming back.
- Very hot beef tofu soup + bbq shortribs= ultimate happiness!! My number one on the list as of now. Very cheap and super yummy!
- Pork ribs are really good here
- Korean BBQ ribs, kimchee beef tofu soup, and seafood beef tofu soup.
- Re-opened after renovation, 11/19/11
- Best soondooboo jjeegae. Anthony Bourdain approved.
- Stay away during peak meal time. Long wait but worth it. This place used to be 24 hours!! Bring your own beer. Lol.
- very spicy kimchee beef tofu shop y u m!
- Best tofu soup ever. Dont get any of the soups below a medium spice level, it takes away from the overall flavor. Seafood - spicy is a winner for me.
- Tofu Soup, Gyoza, Bibimbob, Kalbi