3861 Killington Rd
- don't pay for the lockers - there's a free bag check on the 2nd floor of the lodge in the back left
- Don't ski on Saturdays.
- One of the better mountain close by NYC! A lot of skiers than boarders!
- Perfect place to warm up after the slopes
- Food is okay for a quick lunch. Long trail pub is good for a sit down in middle of day.
- standard ski lodge. look for seating upstairs.
- Good chili. Not worth getting the bread bowl though
- Ana's Empanadas are in this lodge now! So delicious !
- Lots of skiing options across all peaks very nice place
- The kids liked it.
- Check out the crepe station in the back. Amazinggg...
- Use your student ID (or your old student ID!) to get a discount.
- Slow a hell service. Waited an hour to get our food. But at least the live music was great.
- My first act as mayor will be a free drink for everyone!!!