Snoqualmie Falls Hiking Trail
6501 Snoqualmie Parkway
Fall City, WA 98024
- Short, popular trail. Great for introducing visitors to the beauty of Washington, or for a first hike of the season! It can be steep in spots, but should be manageable for most skill levels.
- Beautiful trail! The waterfall is amazing looking. Definitely a bit crowded.
- Short but a good workout! The green moss is enchanting!
- Easy hike for whoever but amazing view!
- The recent rain has made the falls huge!
- Picture perfect between 4:30-5:30pm. Awesome view!
- Park past the hotel on the road. It's usually the last place to fill up and closest to the trail...and shaded.
- beautiful, but the trail was closed and the viewpoints were very crowded
- I love to hike this trail on the weekend. Fresh air and great exercise!
- nice to walk