Waterfall, Scenic Lookout, Trail
- Snoqualmie Falls Is SO PRETTY!! Bring Your Camera & Catch A Rainbow!! I Love Waterfalls, I Find Them To Be Very Romantic <3
- The owls are not what they seem...
- Beautiful just beautiful
- See the breathtaking falls! Have breakfast at the Salish Lodge which overlooks the fall. Visit the Northwest Railway Museum.
- Gorgeous view of the falls, most fun in the summer when you can hike down to the base.
- Water is amazing!
- It was awesome , we had a great time .
- Ride the train from Snoqualmie for a couple awesome views.
- Scenic views, nature. Trail down to falls very steep, do not attemp unless 1) you're a hiker or 2) someone can drive down to bottom of falls to get you. Top and bottom of falls, ADA accessible.
- Absolutely gorgeous view of the waterfall from the bottom of the trail
- The walk to the lower level and back can take 30 minutes for those not in shape
- As always just great )
- La clbre cascade de la srie Twin Peaks, c'est ici. Enjoy !
- Bring a jacket this place can get cold really fast
- Allow these gorgeous falls to mesmerize you! And come here (again) in the evening to avoid the crowds.
- Great view, refreshing moment. Driving to the fall is pretty good too!
- Breathtaking view, and beautiful rustic lodge and day spa.
- Breathtaking views! Worth going!
- Beautiful falls and very easy to access