$ $ $
1699 Beach Blvd
Biloxi, MS 39531
- Ask for Rae-Rae. Best waitress ever. If she doesn't make you smile, nothing will.
- Worst food ever. The service sucked. The view is amazing but not good enough to make up for everything else.
- Great service & excellent views.. #HoneyApproved
- Best po' boys in town! Shrimp, 'gator, and grouper...all fresh, all excellent!!!
- Food was great, and the service was quick and friendly. The only complaint, if you call it that, is they have the lights up really, really bright.
- I had the lunch special, fish and chips. Very good!
- The food is really good!!! Love the fried alligator!!!
- I loved the seafood platter got to taste oyster for the first time I loved it
- Pretty good but i like shaggys more
- Shrimp or cajun roast beef poboys are amazing.
- Ray ray is the best server!!
- Gumbo was alright, snapper & fried oysters were good. Killer view.
- We had a shrimp and an oyster po boy . Great service , perfectly prepared po-boys! ( lunch )
- Service was very good at lunch. Food was average, nothing fancy. A little overpriced for a lunch special though...
- Worst food and very rude bartender. Will never go again
- Go down the street to Shaggy's. Better food, service, and atmosphere.
- The fish was overcooked and service not the best. The location is awesome but really expected better for the price we paid.
- I like it very much. Good food. Good service.
- Love this place. Nice and quiet seafood place. We eat here every time we're in town and always sit outside. Soft shell po boy is to die for!
- Great looking place right on the beach. Food is average and service was good but it was 1pm on a Sunday in late September. Pretty expensive. 2 stars out of 5. It'd be nice if they gave a military di