Smucker Farms of Lancaster Co.
Food & Drink, Grocery Store
2118 14th St NW (btwn V & W St NW)
Washington, DC 20009
- Fresh fruit, specially food and great wine. Remember, DC now sells wine on Sunday. Note that Smucker Farms is open at least until 8pm on Sunday. It's a win/win. .
- Owner Eric Smucker scours Lancaster for the best of Amish country. Stock up on bags of Martin's Pretzels and frozen whoopie pies.
- Pies, fruits & vegetables
- Ask for a wine tasting with the very friendly and knowledgeable staff.
- Awesome new wine selection. Check out one of their tastings!
- Micozzi's Lemon and Basil Gourmet Chips are addictive!
- Great service! Organic chocolate milk and ice cream pints are delish!!! Great find.
- The chocolate milk is amazing!
- Their pepper bacon is exemplary and they have Florida citrus in right now that smells a zillion times more fragrant than the stuff across the street at Yes.
- While youre there, be sure to snag a bag of Goods potato chips -- fried in lard, these chips are full of meaty flavor.
- Owner is Not a fan of homeless people loitering outside his window
- Starting soup and salad this Thursday featuring Souper Girl!
- Try the Christina maser raspberry jalapeo jam
- Focusing on Lancaster Cty organic foods and is CSA as well