Street Food Gathering, Snacks
11:00am - 6:00pm
- If Brooklyn Wok is here, treat yoself to some Crab Rangoons - and I'm a self proclaimed Crab Rangoon expert.
- Woodstock of Eating. Saturdays on the Williamsburg waterfront between North 6th and North 7th St., at the East River; and Sundays on the DUMBO waterfront at the historic Tobacco Warehouse
- Grilled cheese truck and ice cream sandwiches not to be missed
- Must try LUMPIA SHACK. Everything is amazing and made with fresh ingredients, so get the Sampler for $9 for a little taste of everything. Finish off with a cold halo-halo
- Keep your ears open, you'll hear the funniest conversations "I know I'm not fat but I'm still hungry", "if I drop this plate, I'm going to start crying"... Enjoy!
- White tiger at charcoal pit beef is out of this world, just stupid delicious. They're hot sauce is the most flavorful I've ever had. Ever.
- You must visit The Bolivian Llama Party and get the The Bolivian street style Sandwith de CHOLA with Triple Pork. A 10 ingredient sandwich that you will be back soon to get again.
- Get ready for a Smorgasm. This is some serious eating. Mostly cash only though. Also - get here at 11am (when it opens) to beat the insane crowds.
- Bring a picnic blanket and lay out, get fat, and awesome. Oh bring a flask and buy some lemonade.
- MUST GO on Sun (or to Smorgasburg Williamsburg on Sat). Please try BFC (Buttermilk Fried Chicken with Waffles), and Grilled Cheese (w/ sauted srooms) from Milk Truck, plus the Brooklyn Bridge view!
- BFC (Buttermilk Fried Chicken) is an Awesome addition - whoo whoo!!! Eat it. Nuff said. Mic drop!
- If it's late in the day and/or slowing down, don't be afraid to ask for half plates for half price. That way you can try more yumminess without filling up.
- Step 1: Wait in line for the Roman Burger Step 2: Indulge Step 3: Repeat step 1
- Awesome views in a beautiful neighborhood.
- Calling it Smorgasburg in this neighborhood is dumbo
- We much prefer this location to the one in Williamsburg - better variety of options and amazing views! Make sure you come very hungry so you can try a little of everything.
- The beef brisket is worth the wait in line. Even on a humid day.
- On Sun's frm 11-6pm. Nice after trek on Bklyn Bridge for views of water & NYC & foodie shacks! Most are overpriced but worth it..Moonstone & St Simone oysters & Red Hook Lobster Pound's lobsta roll!
- Mix your favorite brunch cocktails at home and bring them with you.
- For some killer beet sliders and other hearty #vegan fare, check out Chickpea and Olive