Charlotte, NC 28262
- No liquor. Just beer and wine. Fail.
- Great fast service and a very clean room. I was able to get a table even though a tournament was in progress.. Smokin Cue would be my home room if I lived in NC...
- One of my favorite places to play pool! Great people, great tables, great employees and just a fun place to hang out
- Best pool hall around! It's always clean and they have the best staff; attentive, friendly and efficient. I've played here for 6 years and couldn't imagine being anywhere else!
- If you're off week days and can go in the day time it's only $5.00 per hour for table time (not per person). Can't beat that!
- Nice tables, decent house sticks but bring your own if you can.
- Love the space and atmosphere, but $2 for a can drink??? Most of the beer is cheaper! And the bartender just assumed my change was his tip. ;(
- $1.50 Bud light bottles every Friday! Can't beat that!
- Nice 9 foot tables. They have leagues all week and have great daytime and weekend rates. There are not many decent places for pool/billiards in Charlotte,so you may want to consider going here.