American, BBQ, Seafood
- The hog wings are to die for. A must-have.
- Fried pickles, BBQ pulled pork and the Bloody Mary!
- You will need a wet nap.
- Get the clam chowder!! Soo amazing.
- Fried pickles were amazing, Thx for tip! They are slices! The pulled pork sandwich was great too. I also had the arnold palmer - great bev on a hot day. Coleslaw was decent- can't rave but was good
- babyback ribs weren't good.
- According to Delish, this is the top-rated BBQ restaurants in Rhode Island
- Deviled eggs were very good. Not great BBQ. The chili tasted good, but didnt have any beans.
- The brisket is our fav but I have to say I love their Chop house salad with fried chicken.. to die for! The Lynchburg Lemonade & Sangria are so refreshing, especially while people watching at the bar.
- Great chowder and beer
- Bbq chicken salad wrap- and the slaw! Alsoooo try the sage margarita
- The staff is amazing food outstanding!!!
- Take a break from the sweet trade and find yerself a plate o' brisket at this fine establishment!
- Everything was amazing. Great fried pickles.
- They know brisket here, the fried green tomatoes are good too.
- You CAN NOT go wrong with anything on the menu. The hog wings are a MUST! Service outstanding.
- The BBQ Burger was one of the best burgers I've ever had, and the Thyme Bomb was the actual bomb. Service was also awesome.
- Gluten intolerant? Celiac? Ask for their gluten free menu. SO YUM!!!
- Absolutely amazing! The nachos are unbelievable