Dive Bar, Karaoke
864 N Virgil Ave (Burns Ave)
Los Angeles, CA 90029
- Make sure the karaoke lady yells at you...without it, you haven't lived.
- Don't touch the Buddha...
- This place is fucking fun.
- Tip the bartenders because they're genuine! And awesome!
- Not a lot of song selection... Great vibe though.
- A true dive bar with the best drunken karaoke in the city.
- Placate the crazy bartenders with shots and large tips. Not much of a karaoke selection, but the older regulars are a hoot.
- Calling a karaoke bar "divey" seems redundant, but this bar has a little more cred than most: it is rumored to have been an old haunt of Bukowski.
- Probably the diveiest bar ive ever been too. Really interesting crowd.
- Alissa Walker
- This dive bar is great for getting just a little bit wild.
- Cosy little dive with karaoke and pool. $5.50 for a bottle from their mediocre selection of beers, $9 for a Jameson or Red Label. Cash only; ATMs at the Valero and the laundry place a block up.
- Most "dives" in LA are really just fronting as hipster hangouts. But THIS place is a straight up, for real DIVE.
- Karaoke. Every. Night. Cash only.
- This family-owned bar clearly believes in tough love! Unless you want to be snarled at all night, buy a couple drinks, tip well and dont talk back when they make you sing Come Sail Away by Styx.
- The best dive bar karaoke experience of your life. Most amazing sassy bartender of all time, and a karaoke host I will one day kidnap, marry and smuggle back to Australia.
- Tip them extra ;)
- Bring cash
- cash only!
- Cash bar only. Great dive bar, its not in the best neighborhood but it has fun karaoke. Make sure u try the hot shot cuz it's spicy.